14 Mind-Blowing Things We Learned In Episode 7
We cannot BELIEVE what happened in this episode!
1. Tom and Diane didn't know about all of Holden's "girlfriends".
First it was Jamie and then Willa... or was it Willa first?
2. Charlie has a foster sister.
And Hollow Sky know all about her.
3. Luke's getting suspicious!
Although it's not as if Holden's been hiding how weird he is...
4. Holden is STILL a super geek.
But he's adorable.
5. Mercury in retrograde is a bad omen for your love life.
Although how bad can it actually be?
6. Yellow Jacket is moving into a gated community.
He looks so sad without a person to hunt down.
7. Charlie likes The Clash.
She's basically like the coolest big sister ever.
8. Pastor Ian isn't what he seems.
We couldn't believe what he was hiding!
9. Yellow Jacket thinks that Charlie is dangerous.
What does he know about this adorable lady that we don't?
10. Tom totally withdrew from his family when Holden was in a coma.
We know it's hard, but sometimes you've just got to step up and be the Dad!
11. Jeff is a total badass.
Saving the day like it's nbd.
12. Charlie is scared of snakes.
Let's be fair, who isn't?
13. Yellow Jacket has some really dumb henchmen.
"Wait... so you're the wolf?"
14. Hollow Sky considers Charlie expendable.
Run, Charlie, run!
What would you do if you had Charlie's powers of prediction?
Let us know in the comments below!