7 Questions We Have After Seeing The Frost Flashbacks In Episode 6!
What's the deal with Frost and Arthur?
So Willa finds some of Arthur's old research tapes and discovers something interesting.
She finds out that Dr. Frost (who she believed was their enemy) actually worked alongside Arthur, and this sends us into some flashbacks of that time. At the end of the episode, we find out that Frost is actually Willa's dad and that the lady in the coma, Celeste, is her mom. Naturally, we were left with some questions...
1. Celeste is obviously in a serious condition.
Question: What actually caused her coma?
2. They talk about using a machine to bring Celeste back.
Question(s): What does it do exactly? Is it the same machine we see Willa use? Does it send you into The Realm or bring you back from it?
3. When she wakes up, Celeste can remember The Realm.
Question: Why couldn't Holden?
4. Celeste dies after that brief moment of waking up and talking to Frost and Arthur.
Question: Do they blame each other for her death?
5. Arthur seems to accept the death of his daughter, Celeste.
Question: Why then does he end up going back into The Realm? Is it really just for research?
6. Frost leaves without Willa, his daughter.
Question: Why? And why does he never contact her?
7. Frost truly loves Celeste.
Question: In the present, does he still want to join Celeste on the other side? Or bring her back?
Do you have any more questions?
Share them in the comments below.